I have finally made my blog private. I did set up a new blog.
The address is ashnspence.blogspot.com.
I have sent out all of the new invitations... If you didn't get one, please leave a comment on this blog and I will add you! I will continue to post a little snippet on this blog, with a link to the new blog so you can still have a link that updates on your blog roll.
If you notice any problems, please let me know and I'll be happy to fix them.
If you didn't get your invite, leave a comment. :)
Thanks for your patience. I know I struggle some.
Click HERE to see the new blog.
New blog address: ashnspence.blogspot.com
Click HERE to see the new blog.
New blog address: ashnspence.blogspot.com
3 comments:
I would love to see your new blog!
I need an invite! Kassi(dot)leavitt at gmail(dot) com
I didn't get an invite, my email is meganlknowles@gmail.com
Post a Comment