I'm still working on going private... however, I'm not entirely sold on going 100% private. I think I'll leave this blog up and post a link to the private blog when I've updated. I've thought about this quite a bit... and think that this is the best way since I don't have some peoples emails and others really like the blog roll that updates informing them of when there is a new post. I'm working on it, and promise to get it up soon. So... If you've received an email to join my private blog, you will probably receive another one for the new blog. Hopefully I'll get it all worked out tonight! (And hopefully you'll accept the next invitation to the "NEW" private blog!) :) You can still add your email address and I'll add you to the new blog if you want to be included! (I still have all of the email addresses from those who have already left them.) You don't have to be a SUPER close friend/family to be included. I probably look at your blog too!
Hopefully it will all work out! :)
2 comments:
Add me ashleynoelle@hotmail.com
I want to be added to that one as well! You should have my email still.
Post a Comment